We supplied the chandelier stands, platters, glass jars, and other pieces that Jennifer needed to display her desserts nicely.
The Do-it-yourself-styled dessert table service is one of the options we offer at Sweet Events Bay Area. It is a good choice for small group settings, or for those who wish to manage & style their own dessert table without the hassles of purchasing and storing the equipment. More importantly,
Diy-ers can be confident that their desserts will be displayed in attractive and coordinated serving pieces. It's really simple- just let us know the dessert items on your menu, and we will deliver the serving pieces you need, as well as pick up when you're done.
The dessert buffet was a great ending to a ten-course Mediterranean luncheon. Describing her dessert treat choices Jennifer said, "That's why my colors are so different. I had to go with tasty treats that I know people would love. Go big or go home, right?" And Jennifer is right. She chose the best treats that she could get for her mom and her guests. For decoration, Jennifer made the cute banner hanging from the table, decorated the glass jars with gold ribbons, and printed the food sticker labels.
Below is Jennifer's dessert menu:
1) Paris Baguette/ Fresh Cream Birthday Cake
2) Kara's Cupcakes/ Chocolate Velvet & Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes topped with fondant
3) Edible Arrangement/Fruits-on-a-stick
4) Sugarfina/Match Green Tea Caramels
5) Sugarfina/Fruity Loops- Candied Cereal Bites
6) Sugarfina/Brut & Rose Champagne Bears
7) Chocolate flowers- handcrafted and shipped from LA
Check out the photos of Jennifer's dessert table below:
Handcrafted chocolate flowers which were set in vases.