-We used our antique silver tiered stands to complement the yellow and blue hues.
-The candies and the light blue LED lights gave the table the splash of blue. While the linens, the labels, and ribbons were all yellow.
-We hand-crafted items for this table:
1) The crystal-beaded, mirrored cake stands, and serving trays (We made 3 cake stands and 2 servers). Except for the stand that carried the cake, all the edges were embellished with rhinestones.
2) The waterfall-inspired Chandelier centerpiece seen below
4) And as usual for each dessert table we work on, all glass jars are accessorized with ribbons to match the event's color theme, and decked with rhinestones.
See some of the photos below:
Guests enjoying the buffet table...
Some of the desserts in the Menu:
1) Cupcakes- lemon, lemon berry, red velvet, cookies & cream, and double chocolate
4) Sugar cookies shaped in a wedding cake with the couple's monograms
5) Cheesecake brought by one of the guests
The grooms cutting their 6" cake below. A separate 8" cake with the same design was served to the guests.
*6" & 8" Wedding Cake and Monogrammed, Wedding Cake-Shaped Sugar Cookies by Sweet Treat SJ
*Cupcakes and French Macarons by Sweet Dreams Bakery
Besides the dessert buffet table, we also set-up the booth/shoot for the reception party so guests went home with bags of sweet treats, plus their photo prints from the booth as their wedding souvenir. Below is a glimpse of the activity at the booth:
Guests lining up at the Photo booth can be seen in the background