Here are some photos of our Spooky Halloween Candy and Dessert Bar at 101 2nd Street in San Francisco. We had a blast planning for this table! Can you tell? Here are the fun details to watch out for:
1) Skeleton hand reaching out of the Sour gummy worm bucket
2) Magic Spell books
3) Scary pumpkin and Ghoul propped back to back on a revolving table as a centerpiece
4) skeletons hanging on the glass jars
5) A Potion bar set up as a display containing "Snake Venom, Dragon teeth, Slug oil, Cloning potion, etc
6) Eye ball Bouquet
7) The treat bag area guarded by ghosts and skeleton hands carrying the signs.