- The holidays have a way of creeping up on us. The 4th of July celebration seems so recent. How is it that Thanksgiving is done, and Christmas is just days away? And how is it that despite a long holiday to-do list some of us still find ourselves looking for a creative project thus, adding-on to the to-do list? Well if you are like many of us, here is a wonderful and easy way to add a creative touch to your gifts. Here are downloadable Kraft paper Gift tags, Jar/Box Wrappers, and Sticker labels. Just click on the files to dowload.
- If you have not already done so, click on the "Like" button on our website to keep updated on our uploads of new printables and get a behind-the-scene look at our events. More printables next week!
1) 8.5 X 11 Card Stock Paper compatible with your printer
2) Paper Cutter or Xacto Knife, Metal Ruler & Cutting Mat
3) Double Stick Tape & Clear Tape
4) Roll of Twine or Matching Ribbon
5) Avery 8293 (1.5 inch round) Ink Jet Label Sheets
6) Hole Punch
Instructions for Kraft Paper Jar/Box Wrappers:
1) Print design onto white paper stock or full sheet label stock. 2)Trim wrappers with scissors or an xacto knife. Wrap around jars or gift boxes and secure with tape if printing on regular paper. A round sticker can be placed added on top of the wrapper.
Instructions for Stickers (Use Avery 8293 label sheets)
1) Open PDF and print. Make sure you select PAGE SCALING = NONE in the print window. (Very important so that the design lines up properly)
2) Print onto Avery 8293 label sheets. Peel and stick to decorate mason jars, gifts or party items.
1) Print onto 8.5 X 11 card stock.
2) Trim with scissors or xacto knife.
3) Use a hole punch to create an opening for the twine or ribbon and attach.