To help celebrate today, we are sharing with you a Blue Milk ice cream recipe from starwars.com. To serve these sweet and creamy delight, pair it up with these green cones with Master Yoda ears. Isn't this fun? Scroll down for the recipe and the free printable.
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 cups whole milk
3/4 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Americolor Sky Blue Gel Paste
1. Prep an ice cream maker freezer bowl ahead of time.
2. In a bowl, stir together the heavy cream and milk.
3. Whisk in the sugar until dissolved, then stir in the vanilla and salt.
4. Add one small drop of Sky Blue gel dye to get just the right amount of blue. Stir well until combined.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
6. Stir again to make sure the ingredients are combined then pour the cold mixture into the prepped freezer bowl and freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
7. When done, transfer to an airtight container and freeze until ready to serve.
1. Print out the template and cut out the ears and bands.
2. Tape the band around the wide part of the cake cone, then tape the ears to the band to serve.