The 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World
- Teuscher (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat (Chicago, Illinois, USA)
- Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker, Inc.
- Jacques Torres Chocolate (New York, New York, USA)
- Norman Love Confections (Ft.
- Valrhona (France)
- Godiva Chocolatier (Brussels, Belgium and worldwide)
- 1 Which country has the best chocolate in the world?
- 2 What is the number 1 chocolate in the world?
- 3 Who is the best chocolate in the world?
- 4 Which country is famous for chocolate?
- 5 What is the most expensive chocolate?
- 6 What is the healthiest chocolate?
- 7 Why is Galaxy chocolate called Dove in America?
- 8 Who invented chocolate?
- 9 Why is British chocolate better?
- 10 What country eats the most dark chocolate?
- 11 Who are the biggest chocolate lover in the world?
Which country has the best chocolate in the world?
7 Countries That Make The Best Chocolate
- Belgium. You can’t go to Belgium and not go to a chocolate shop – there are more than 2,000 throughout the country!
- Switzerland. Even if you haven’t been to Switzerland, you’ve probably had Swiss chocolate.
- United Kingdom.
- Ivory Coast.
- United States.
What is the number 1 chocolate in the world?
1. Ferrero Rocher. It is said that Ferrero Rocher is the best selling brand of chocolate on Earth, with millions of people all over the world buying this chocolate every year. The company has been a leader in the chocolate industry for over 200 years.
Who is the best chocolate in the world?
The world’s top 10 chocolate bars
- Bovetti. Top-quality chocolate from Africa?
- Valrhona. (Valrhona)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolates. (Michael Cluizel)
- Scharffen Berger. (Scharffen Berger)
- Republica del Cacao. (Republica del Cacao)
- Lindt & Sprungli. (Lindt)
- Soma. (Soma Chocolatemaker)
- Vosges. (Vosges Haut Chocolat)
Which country is famous for chocolate?
The four top chocolate-producing countries are Germany, Belgium, Italy, and Poland. Belgium is one of the largest producers, and much of the chocolate is still made by hand.
What is the most expensive chocolate?
La Madeline au Truffe by Knipschild Named by Forbes as the most expensive chocolate in the world, a single tiny sweet will cost $260 – about $2,600 per pound.
What is the healthiest chocolate?
10 of the Healthiest Chocolate Brands on the Market
- Alter Eco Dark Chocolate Bars. amazon. amazon.com.
- Hu Vegan Chocolate Bars. amazon.
- Lake Champlain Chocolates. Amazon.
- Lindt Excellence. amazon.
- Lily’s Chocolate. Amazon.
- Bixby & Co. Dark Chocolate Bars.
- Ghirardelli Bars. amazon.
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat. amazon.
Why is Galaxy chocolate called Dove in America?
The name comes from Dove Candies & Ice Cream, which were Chicago-based candy and ice cream shops owned by Leo Stefanos, a Greek-American in 1939. Dove was introduced to the UK as Galaxy in 1960.
Who invented chocolate?
The creation of the first modern chocolate bar is credited to Joseph Fry, who in 1847 discovered that he could make a moldable chocolate paste by adding melted cacao butter back into Dutch cocoa. By 1868, a little company called Cadbury was marketing boxes of chocolate candies in England.
Why is British chocolate better?
British chocolate, on the other hand, is said to be richer and smoother. The flavor distinctions aren’t imaginary. They are tied to differences in recipes and manufacturing, depending on which side of the pond you’re on. British chocolate tends to have a higher fat and cocoa content.
What country eats the most dark chocolate?
How much chocolate is consumed per year in the world? Worldwide, chocolate is consumed in large amounts, but some countries consume more than others. To start with, Switzerland is responsible for the most chocolate consumption per capita in the world.
Who are the biggest chocolate lover in the world?
6. Largest collection of chocolate bars. Chocolate-lover Bob Brown (USA) has the world’s largest personal collection of chocolate bars, with 770 unique items.