The Top Cocoa-Producing Countries
|Rank||Country||Cocoa production in 2020|
- 1 Where does most of the world’s chocolate come from?
- 2 Who sells the most chocolate in the world?
- 3 Which country exports the most chocolate in the world?
- 4 Which country introduced chocolate first?
- 5 Who invented chocolate?
- 6 Which is the No 1 chocolate in world?
- 7 What is the number 1 chocolate in the world?
- 8 What is the rarest chocolate in the world?
- 9 What is the most expensive chocolate?
- 10 Who makes the world’s best chocolate?
- 11 Who is the best chocolate in the world?
Where does most of the world’s chocolate come from?
About 70 percent of the world’s cocoa beans come from four West African countries: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria and Cameroon. The Ivory Coast and Ghana are by far the two largest producers of cocoa, accounting for more than 50 percent of the world´s cocoa.
Who sells the most chocolate in the world?
The candy company Mars controls a 14.4 percent share of the global chocolate market, making it the largest chocolate company in the world. Mars is famous for such chocolate candy brands as M&M’s, Snickers, and Twix to name a few.
Which country exports the most chocolate in the world?
Germany was the leading chocolate exporting country worldwide in 2020. The country exported almost five billion U.S. dollars worth of chocolate in that year.
Which country introduced chocolate first?
Chocolate’s 4,000-year history began in ancient Mesoamerica, present day Mexico. It’s here that the first cacao plants were found. The Olmec, one of the earliest civilizations in Latin America, were the first to turn the cacao plant into chocolate.
Who invented chocolate?
The creation of the first modern chocolate bar is credited to Joseph Fry, who in 1847 discovered that he could make a moldable chocolate paste by adding melted cacao butter back into Dutch cocoa. By 1868, a little company called Cadbury was marketing boxes of chocolate candies in England.
Which is the No 1 chocolate in world?
Ferrero Rocher Ferrero Rocher is said to be the leading and best selling chocolate brand in the world. There are millions of people who are fond of this chocolate and feel the essence to have it.
What is the number 1 chocolate in the world?
1. Ferrero Rocher. It is said that Ferrero Rocher is the best selling brand of chocolate on Earth, with millions of people all over the world buying this chocolate every year. The company has been a leader in the chocolate industry for over 200 years.
What is the rarest chocolate in the world?
Lost & Found (68% cocoa) is made with Pure Nacional, Fortunato No. 4 chocolate. Discover the legend and taste why this chocolate is considered to be among the best in the world.
What is the most expensive chocolate?
La Madeline au Truffe by Knipschild Named by Forbes as the most expensive chocolate in the world, a single tiny sweet will cost $260 – about $2,600 per pound.
Who makes the world’s best chocolate?
The 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World
- Teuscher (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat (Chicago, Illinois, USA)
- Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker, Inc.
- Jacques Torres Chocolate (New York, New York, USA)
- Norman Love Confections (Ft.
- Valrhona (France)
- Godiva Chocolatier (Brussels, Belgium and worldwide)
Who is the best chocolate in the world?
The world’s top 10 chocolate bars
- Bovetti. Top-quality chocolate from Africa?
- Valrhona. (Valrhona)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolates. (Michael Cluizel)
- Scharffen Berger. (Scharffen Berger)
- Republica del Cacao. (Republica del Cacao)
- Lindt & Sprungli. (Lindt)
- Soma. (Soma Chocolatemaker)
- Vosges. (Vosges Haut Chocolat)