You’ll need two of the 58.2 ounce containers, but you will have leftovers. One container makes about 4 gallons (87 six ounce servings.) 6 of 6 found this helpful.
- 1 How much hot chocolate do you add to a gallon of milk?
- 2 How much hot chocolate makes a gallon?
- 3 How much hot chocolate equals a cup of Swiss Miss?
- 4 Is hot chocolate mix better with milk or water?
- 5 How do you make a gallon of Swiss Miss hot chocolate?
- 6 How many spoons is a Swiss Miss?
- 7 How long do you heat up hot chocolate?
- 8 How do I make hot chocolate better?
- 9 How do you make hot chocolate taste better?
How much hot chocolate do you add to a gallon of milk?
To use: Stir two tablespoons of hot cocoa mix into one cup of milk (not water). Heat in the microwave or on the stove. (see notes to learn how to make this recipe dairy-free). To make a big batch of cocoa: use two cups of cocoa mix for every gallon of milk.
How much hot chocolate makes a gallon?
1/4 cup makes 8 ounces. 128 ounces in a gallon. 128/8=16. So 16 1/4 cups.
How much hot chocolate equals a cup of Swiss Miss?
Preparation with 8 oz Water: Place 3 tablespoons of cocoa mix into a cup. Gradually stir 8 oz (1 cup) hot (not boiling) water into mix.
Is hot chocolate mix better with milk or water?
Whole milk lends to the creaminess and sweetness of hot chocolate, but feel free to use low-fat or nonfat milk if you prefer. Water allows the chocolate to show off its true flavors and unique characteristics, however you lose the creamy feel and flavor.
How do you make a gallon of Swiss Miss hot chocolate?
If you follow the directions you would need 3 cups of Swiss Miss to make 1 gallon of hot chocolate. That’s 3 tablespoons of mix per 8 ounces of water. I use 2 tablespoons of mix per 8 ounces of water. So, for me, that would be 2 cups of Swiss Miss for 1 gallon.
How many spoons is a Swiss Miss?
This canister contains 39 servings using 2 rounded tablespoons of mix per 8 oz serving.
How long do you heat up hot chocolate?
Pour the hot chocolate into the microwave-safe mug. Turn on the microwave to reheat the hot chocolate on medium heat for 30 second intervals up to 3 minutes in total.
How do I make hot chocolate better?
How to Make Hot Cocoa Better
- Don’t try to mix the entire beverage all at once.
- Try using milk as the liquid for your mix instead of water.
- Choose your mug wisely.
- Add a tablespoon of peanut butter or other nut butter.
- Get spicy.
How do you make hot chocolate taste better?
For traditionalists, bourbon, rum, Irish cream, and brandy are excellent additions. For alcohol that adds an extra burst of flavor, pour in flavored liqueurs such as peppermint, coffee, hazelnut, orange, cherry, and more. Surprisingly, red wine is another great way to spike hot chocolate.