There are 276 calories in 1 piece of Sweetpotato Pie.
- 1 What are the benefits of sweet potato pie?
- 2 How many calories are in a slice of pie?
- 3 Is sweet potato pie high in calories?
- 4 Is sweet potato good for weight loss?
- 5 Is Patti Labelle Sweet Potato Pie Sugar Free?
- 6 How many calories are in a butter pie?
- 7 How much potassium is in a slice of sweet potato pie?
- 8 What pie has the least calories?
- 9 Which pies have the most calories?
- 10 What pie is the healthiest?
What are the benefits of sweet potato pie?
6 Surprising Health Benefits of Sweet Potatoes
- Highly Nutritious. Sweet potatoes are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Promote Gut Health.
- May Have Cancer-Fighting Properties.
- Support Healthy Vision.
- May Enhance Brain Function.
- May Support Your Immune System.
How many calories are in a slice of pie?
Calories and Portions One slice contains between 277 and 296 calories, depending on the size of the pie. A total of 57 percent of the calories come from carbohydrates, 42 percent from fat and 3 percent from protein.
Is sweet potato pie high in calories?
Similar to pumpkin pie in appearance and texture, sweet potato pie is an equally tasty holiday classic. Though it contains healthy nutrients, this pie is high in calories and sugar and is best left as a once-in-a-while treat.
Is sweet potato good for weight loss?
Sweet potatoes can either boost or curtail weight loss, if that’s your goal, depending on how you enjoy them. They’re wonderfully delicious, nutrient rich, and high in fiber. This means that they can help you lose or maintain weight by keeping you feeling full for longer.
Is Patti Labelle Sweet Potato Pie Sugar Free?
As a diabetic, Patti is working on a line of sugar-free desserts for her fans who need to watch their sugar intake. She told The Huffington Post that one dessert will be a sugar-free sweet potato pie.
How many calories are in a butter pie?
It is estimated that the typical nutritional value of a butter pie contains 419 calories, 44 percent fat and 44 percent carbohydrates.
How much potassium is in a slice of sweet potato pie?
Sweet potato pie contains 6 g of saturated fat and 24 mg of cholesterol per serving. 136 g of Sweet potato pie contains IU vitamin A, mg of vitamin C and mcg of vitamin D as well as 1.01 mg of iron, 115.60 mg of calcium and 360 mg of potassium. Sweet potato pie belong to ‘Cakes, Cupcakes, Snack Cakes’ food category.
What pie has the least calories?
At around 300 calories per slice, pumpkin pie is a good bet for an indulgent dessert. It’s a calorie bargain compared with other fall pies —apple pie weighs in at around 400 calories, and pecan pie at about 500 calories per slice.
Which pies have the most calories?
1 Pecan Pie In fact, pecan is one of the pies highest in calories. According to Shape magazine, a slice of pecan pie weighs in with just over 500 calories.
What pie is the healthiest?
1. Pumpkin Pie: “This is going to be the healthiest, especially if you make it yourself with half of the sugar required in the recipe,” Hunnes says. “It’s a vegetable filled with vitamin A (beta carotene) [which helps support healthy skin, nails and hair] and fiber.